Cart

  • No products in the basket.
New
ONDERKLOOF CAB FRANC 2014 LAY

Onderkloof Cabernet Franc 2014

“An award winning Cabernet Franc with an unbelievable price tag!”

R110.00 per bottle (South Africa)

R111.43 per bottle (Namibia)

Availability: In stock
Style: Red
Varietal: Cab Franc
Country: South Africa | Sir Lowry's Pass
750ml ABV. 13
Request a Call

All of the grapes are hand-picked from a single vineyard on their neighboring farm 400m from their cellar.  After pressing the grapes, 30% of the wine was stored in old French barrels and the remaining 70% was stored in stainless steel tanks.  This perfectly aged Cabernet Franc leads with red fruit on the palate and merges perfectly with subdued French Oak.

Tim Atkin – 91 points

Best Value Red – 2017

Wine style PEOPLE’S COICE – Gold medal

You may also like...