Cart

  • No products in the basket.
RD CRUX 2019 LAY

Radford Dale Crux Chardonnay 2019

“Perfectly balanced hand-picked and hand-crafted Chardonnay from the Robertson Valley.”

R289.00 per bottle (South Africa)

R292.77 per bottle (Namibia)

Availability: In stock
Style: White
Varietal: Chardonnay
Country: South Africa | Robertson Valley
750ml ABV. 11.5
Request a Call

The grapes were hand-picked and hand-sorted to ensure absolute quality before pressing.  Once the grapes were whole bunch pressed the juice was transferred to barrel and tank.  60% of this wine was matured in stainless steel whilst the remaining 40% was aged in French oak barrels.  Radford Dale have produced and extraordinary wine which shows the finesse that good Chardonnay should, as well as aromatic attributes which make it true to its origin.  The palate is long and tapered and features a crisp acidity

You may also like...