Onderkloof Wine Estate Cabernet Franc 2017
“An elegant, Stellenbosch Cabernet Franc from one of our best-selling estates.”
All of the grapes are hand-picked from a single vineyard on their neighboring farm 400m from their cellar. After pressing the grapes, 30% of the wine was stored in old French barrels and the remaining 70% was stored in stainless steel tanks. This perfectly aged Cabernet Franc leads with red fruit on the palate and merges perfectly with subdued French Oak.